Search

Amazing travel to morrocco

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28th, 2024, 11:44 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazing travel to morrocco

I went with my Family to a trip in Morrocco and it was Simply amazing. We hired a amazing travel company who made everything better. We started in Casablanca and drive to the highlights of this amazing country, like Fés, Chefchaouen, Meknés, Marrakech and of course we spent one night in tents in Sahara Desert. It was Simply the best night I ever seen. We travel first time in january 2023, turns out we loved so much our time there we returned in January 2024. This time beggining the tour in Marrakech. It is Simply amazing. You can smell all the spices in Medina, and had some time to chilling in one of its restaurants. The Weather was Simply amazing during all the trip, and the food is amazingly tasty. Fés has a traditional medina, and the oldest University in the World. I love that country and for sure I’ll visit it again. I recommend stay in a riad to have more immersive experience. In the second time we visited, we had the opportunity to go to Tangier, and it is absolutely nice. We also had the opportunity to see the Gibraltar Strait. I deeply recomend to anyone to visit Morrocco!