Search

Area for solo traveller Rome accomodations

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Area for solo traveller Rome accomodations

Hello,

I have narrowed my search to around the Parthenon, but I am open to other areas too. I am looking for a 200- 300 a night. 300 being the maximum. I only want safe and walking distance to sites. Love your suggestions.
Old Apr 25th, 2024, 07:18 PM

Assuming you mean the Pantheon area, I would suggest Navona Queen Suites which is actually closer to Piazza Navona but still just 10 minutes walk from the Pantheon. We’ve stayed here twice and loved the hotel and location, easy to walk everywhere. Not sure of you dates but the have availability for single rooms in June for well under 200euro/night.

Old Apr 25th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tracilee
Assuming you mean the Pantheon area, I would suggest Navona Queen Suites which is actually closer to Piazza Navona but still just 10 minutes walk from the Pantheon. We’ve stayed here twice and loved the hotel and location, easy to walk everywhere. Not sure of you dates but the have availability for single rooms in June for well under 200euro/night.
Typo sorry!
Old Apr 25th, 2024, 08:28 PM

Draw a line between the Vatican and the Colosseum. Anywhere near that line is reasonably close to the main tourist sites. Either end tends to be cheaper but further from the other end. To give you an idea the walk from the Vatican to the Colosseum is roughly an hour. Obviously some place in between will be less.

If you're hoping to mainly visit one site pick a location closer to that site.
Old Apr 27th, 2024, 12:01 PM
Original Poster

Thanks.
Old Apr 27th, 2024, 07:39 PM

There is no place, in my opinion, in Rome that is not safe. I've not been in every suburb but the central city, anywhere you might think of visiting, would be safe to walk around alone even at night. I have done it many times and never had any problem. I suppose you have to be mindful on certain bus lines but again, walking around should be more than fine.
Old Apr 28th, 2024, 08:48 AM

https://www.leclarissetrastevere.com...ogleMyBusiness

What about Relais le Clarisse in Trastevere? You can walk to all the sights from here or you can take the #8 tram. We last stayed here years ago but I recommended it to friends and they stayed there in October and enjoyed it. The price seems to fit your budget, you get a nice included breakfast and they have a lovely inner courtyard to eat it in if the weather is nice. In Trastevere there are many options for restaurants as well. One we enjoyed in 2022 was DaLu', we ate there twice, so good.