Search

Lifestyle Hal

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lifestyle Hal

Lifestyle ('rebel') Hal is a young, London-based travel blogger with a wide social media presence. We prefer his YouTube episodes, which are very professional. As he tours each European country, he utilizes top-quality cameras, including drones. His coverage includes well-trodden places, but he also has an impressive knowledge of lesser-known locations. For example, in his 'Italy part one' episode linked below, he shows Salerno, Scicli, Monopoli, Baveno, Telloro, Asolo, plus a few others. Equally impressive is his bang-on perfect pronunciation of the names of each and every town. Must've been a linguist or worked in embassies, dunno.
Well worth your time.

I am done. The footage.

Old May 13th, 2021, 02:26 PM

That is lovely, Zebec, thank you.
Old May 13th, 2021, 05:14 PM

Delightful! We stayed in Scicli and Spello and they are both wonderful towns! And we visited another 3 he mentions, too. And when we return to Italy (which, of course, we will) there are at least 2 more on my list.

I love Italy❤️
Old May 14th, 2021, 10:37 AM

Sighing for Italy. Thank you zebec. Very pretty. I hate nitpicking but watch the spelling... at least two of the towns were spelled incorrectly in the captions. Also, is the last 'e' 'Terre' pronounced 'aye' or 'ah'? Sincere question as my Italian is questionable!

Again, sorry to be picky. Unlike the movie kid who sees dead people, I see typos!